- High rigidity and strength due to the use of box and box profiles
- Therefore strong as steel, light as aluminium
- Galvanized and immersed coated, like your commercial vehicle
- Solid constructions
- High load capacity
- Ergonomic handles.
- Galvanized steel structures with immersion bath paint treatment.
- Polypropylene and aluminium parts.
- Drawers suspended on super strong guides with a safety stop in both closed and open condition.
- 25 mm height adjustment of the various components.
- Modular construction.
- Fast installation because of the pre-assembled module.
- Constructions by strong box and box profiles for high load-bearing capacity with a low own weight.
- Innovative mounting system for the modules on the body.
Plywood worktops, 25 mm thick
- Fully extendable drawers with a load capacity of up to 80 kg.
- Intuitive, easy to open with one hand.
- Mechanical stop on both open and closed drawers.
- Countless layout options with plastic and aluminium parts.
Case removable, but also useable as a drawer.
Folding doors for mounting on the (loading) floor.
Can be opened intuitively with one hand.
Shutters made of impact-resistant polypropylene.
Telescopic top bin with flap for long materials.
Top tray with aluminium partitions and front of closed box profile.
Lift flaps with opening support.
Fixed trunk racks.
Cases made of steel or impact-resistant polypropylene.
Standardized for exchange with other brands of tool or machine cases.
Extendable beech plywood workbench with vice.
Your solid third hand during work.
Crossbars with self-adjusting lashing strap.
Folding workbench with vice and floor support, height adjustable, for heavier work.
Transversely placed drawer modules provide accessibility to the sliding and rear doors, on the outside.
Handy low flap, which keeps things on the shelves, such as the trays with bolts and nuts.